SAN FRANCISCO,CA -- Producer Jeffery Seller and Broadway SF announced a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets that will begin in conjunction with the show's first performance (August lO) in San Francisco at the Orpheum Theatre. A limited number of tickets will be available for every performance for $10 each. The lottery will open a 10AM on Friday, July 30 and will close at 12PM on Thursday August 5 for tickets to performances from August l0 to August 15. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin each Friday and close the following Thursday for the following week's performances.
HOW TO ENTER
* Use the official App for HAMILTON now available for all IOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app/)
* You can also visit http//hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
* The Lottery will open at 10AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12PM the next Thursday prior to the following week's Performance.
* Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 12:00 PM and 4PM every Thursday for the upcoming week's performances via email and mobile push notification Once notified, winners will have one hour to claim and pay for their ticket or tickets.
* Lottery entrants can share (comments) about the show on their Twitter, Face book, and/or Instagram accounts to gain an additional lottery entries per platform.
* No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
* Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
* Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
*Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets will be void if resold.
* All times listed here are for the local PST time zone.
Patrons must be l8 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter the lottery. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotion All sales are final - no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chance of winning.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check the official HAMILTON channels at : https://broadwaysf.com .
BROADWAY COVID POLICY VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR TICKETHOLDERS
BroadwaySF updated COVID-l9 policy requires that ALL ticket holders, regardless of age are required to show proof of vaccination or negative test results from COVID PCR test.(Taken within 72 hours of performance time) for entry into the Orpheum Theatre. "Fully vaccinated" means that your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. Patrons under the age of 12 must show negative PCR test result within the 72 hour window. Children under 5 are not admitted. All patrons, regardless of age and vaccination status are required to wears masks inside the theatre at all times. For more information go to: https://broadwaysf.com .
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 7PM
Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 1PM